Your Photographer


Do you need a photographer who knows how to respect your expectations and needs? Do you need a professional you can trust? Then you're in the right place!



I write stories made of only images. I like working with people, getting in tune with them and for this I love to photograph them. I like to catch on the fly. The expression of a face full of emotion or a hidden detail. I portray my subjects in a natural way, not posed, with a fresh style that finds inspiration from the film world and from the reportage.


Freelance photographer with experience in the production of reportage style photography services (photographic report of the event with natural, real, not cutlery photos) but without drawing the realization of portraits in a modern, well-kept, simple and elegant style. I am a photographer of people, not sexual orientations, religious, political, etc ... so I am free from prejudice and discrimination of all kinds.


I am registered with the National Association of Professional Photographers and as a member I carry forward the concept of quality and professionalism that is at the base of the association. I live and work in the province of Udine, but on request I move wherever necessary.

YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER 
UDINE - ITALY
 +39 393.9843434 


wedding, reportage, portrait, photographer, photo album, wedding photographer, udine, friuli venezia giulia

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany