Come nei Sogni


Listening, creativity and a touch of magic, this is the recipe for unions like in dreams!

Your event 100% dream 0% stress. I can make organizational stress disappear in an instant. Yes, just what does not make you sleep at night. With my service you will serenely and joyfully live the months of planning and you can fully enjoy your party.



As in the dreams of Barbara Pantano was born in 2013, after years spent helping friends and relatives to organize small and large events, I decide to make it my profession.


The day in which the Civil Union or the Marriage is celebrated, for me they represent a unique moment, one in which the couple proclaims his love, the desire to be united legally to the other, in front of the most important people for them.



Precisely for this reason the event, to be successful, must talk about the couple and their love, their history and their passions. Nothing can and must be left to chance.


I accompany the couples step by step during the organization of the event, realizing each time a unique and unrepeatable project, which I will follow from the beginning until the dismantling of all the installations.


In a nutshell, I'm right-handed and when I'm also serving the sinister one of the couples who use my service.

COME NEI SOGNI
Via Tripoli 25
10136 Torino
+ 339.6937348

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany