Monica Gobbi D’Alò Wedding & Event Planner


“Let your Dreams take flight!”

For those who want to live a memorable experience, who dare to dream, love beauty, recognise quality and style and appreciate organisation mixed with magic, I am Your Dreamshaper, to help you let your dreams take flight. I can help you design, plan, organise sensational, impeccable events in Rome and in Italy.


Inspiration, Creativity, Magic
Do not be afraid to dream big and follow your dreams. Let's explore together your fantasies, wishes and aspirations. Open your heart to their possibilities and let me make the magic to make them become reality! I will share with you my expertise, suggest possible options and creative solutions. Together with my partners, I will work with you to ensure that the celebration truly reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple and states something about your shared values and sense of life. Make a wish, and I will make it happen!


Let’s have fun together in organizing your wedding!


Tailored Parties, Anniversaries and Events
I can organise and tailor Events and indeed “shape your dreams” to create the perfect Cocktail Party, Reception, Soirée, Book Launch, Product Launch, Grand Opening, Convention or Presentation. Stand Alone Meetings are my speciality and one of my strengths due to my large portfolio of venues and partnership with top event professionals who have proved to share my own standards of outstanding service, excellence, attention to detail and design flair. 


I am also eager to take on any new challenge that you may wish to present me with should you not find what you are looking for among my wide range of services. Rest assured that nothing is impossible for my experts if it means making you happy!


“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality!”. 
Are you ready to dream with me? 


MONICA GOBBI D’ALÒ 
WEDDING & EVENT PLANNER
Largo Dell’Olgiata 75 
00123 ROMA
+39 346.51.71.868

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany