Guya Weddings


I believe in the power of possibility that drives me in everything i do!

GUYA WEDDINGS has been organizing weddings in Italy for over 10 years.The Guya Weddings team specializes in intimate weddings characterized by timeless elegance, first in Rome, then in Emilia Romagna, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto and Lombardy. 


The keywords  of GUYA WEDDINGS are:

• Education 
• Elegance 
• Harmony 
• Beauty 

These are the basic steps: 

• clear communication 
• deep listening to customers 
• continuous training and updating  


I work for couples who are attentive to style and fascinated by elegance and refinement, to create authentic events and style ceremonies with particular attention to creativity and good taste. 


I prefer the sober elegance, rich in delicate and decisive details at the same time, all necessary to create a harmonious and suggestive whole. 


My intent is to create unique and unforgettable visual, sensory and emotional experiences, to leave an indelible memory over time.


I love my job as much as I love my family
 and I firmly believe that every happiness is a masterpiece.

GUYA WEDDINGS
Galleria Ugo Bassi 1
BOLOGNA
3451110661

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany