BIANCAW


“BIANCAW: Photography for Your Wedding Day”

..when the Spanish boys in 2007 asked me to document their marriage in Zaragoza I did not hesitate to accept, it was a great "fiesta" that lasted for ... 3 days. The children threw the rice to the spouses already with the idea that one can marry even between males or between females, without any prejudice, the important thing is that you love each other and the family is such where, simply, there is love.


I am Lorenzo Franzi, a professional photographer, I developed my first editorial works in Afghanistan, Senegal, USA, the Balkans and in Russia by publishing reportages also on national magazines. Traveling I learned to tell stories.



At the same time I have been working for over 10 years in Advertising photography - Adv - and Corporate photography for Companies, Institutions and Communication Agencies.


My photographic approach in the world of weddings is of a Photojournalistic and Portrait type, where many of my interests related to photography converge: multiculturalism, visual arts, geopolitics. 


My goal is to tell a story, your story that develops into a photographic story of this particular day that is your wedding. Telling stories by pictures is not easy, you have to search, follow, wait and choose every second, instinctively.





... for this I need to feel your trust in order to be free to take photographs that tell the story of your marriage, together with you, families, friends and guests. I will do it with discretion and naturalness in the movements, letting things happen and being finally aware of the responsibility linked to the construction of part of your memories.



I will therefore try to best describe your event with my view of the world, my culture and the innate desire for knowledge in situations that are always unique ...
BIANCAW
Photography for your Wedding Day



BIANCAW
Photography for your Wedding Day
Via Martiri della Bettola 22
42123 Reggio Emilia (RE)
+39 351 970 9323

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany