Daniela Serpi Photography


Everyone has a story. I want to tell yours with my photography, documenting everything in an authentic and natural way.

I’m a professional photographer based in Cagliari, Sardinia (Italy). I’m specialized in wedding photography, portraits and events.



I’m a storytelling photographer. I think everyone has a beautiful story, I want to immerge in it and tell it through photography, in the most authentic way.


I like to observe and find the all the details we usually ignore. All these little details make a unique person, a unique couple, a unique family. I think photography mission is to find beauty in everyday life and in every people. Photography direct our eyes to look again, to look better.


This is my mood when I work at weddings. Every wedding is a unique event, full of meaning and feelings. I want to tell your special story.


We are here to immerge in your story and tell it with photography. We work in a discrete way, trying to be invisible to catch every emotional moment. 


Our porpose is to create a memory of who you are, in an authentic and natural way!



DANIELA SERPI PHOTOGRAPHY
Cagliari (CA)
          +39 339.1751208
info@danielaserpi.it


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany