Valeria Mottaran Photography


Competence and passion in one click!

I strongly believe in emotions. Authentic, strong and outspoken ones.  My biggest aim in documentig a wedding is to put in emotions as the main object, by capturing ist pureness and spontaneity in my photographs.




Each picture I take encloses my passion for telling people’s stories through images and it’s inspired by my previous experiences in photography. Movie and theater sets led me cultivating a strong creativity while working in a photo fashion agency in Milan taught me professionalism and care for details which make a difference. 



My purpose is to make the wedding day memorable and enthusiastic spouses.

VALERIA MOTTARAN PHOTOGRAPHY
Via Vercelli 28
 28060 Casalino (NO) 
+39 340.5325024

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany