Jessica Rocchiccioli Wedding and Event Planner


Make happiness be your only vice!

I am 31 years old, graduated from the hotel institute in 2008 and a professional in the sector for 20 years with a Sommelier certificate, I specialized in organizing weddings, obtaining a diploma in Higher Education in Wedding Planner and Executive Master in Wedding Planner.


I embarked on this new adventure as a wedding and events planner recently but I am very stubborn and willing, ready to fulfill your every wish.


Specialized in civil unions and themed weddings; I will help you find the right solution regarding the location of the ceremony and reception and their respective set-up. I will also be able to take care of wedding invitations, favors and wedding list.


Thanks to my numerous contacts, I will be able to put you in communication with photographers, animators,musicians, image consultants, car rentals and all the figures you choose for your big day.

I will not disappoint you!


JESSICA ROCCHICCIOLI 
WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNER
Via Buonagiunta Urbiciani 559
55100 Lucca
+39 333.6860917

Commenti

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany