Martina Events & Wedding

Intimate, unique and unusual weddings for couples madly in love!

Hi everyone, my name is Martina! I create intimate weddings for couples madly in love. Traditional weddings may be beautiful, but they often turn out to be sumptuous and insignificant events. Celebrations that seem to be more about showing off with relatives than celebrating the birth of a new family. That' s why the weddings I organize are of a completely different kind.


I want your wedding to be a meaningful, family, intimate celebration. An event for the two of you in the first place, not for a bunch of relatives who attend only out of duty.



I want your wedding to reflect you completely and to move away from the usual clichés, exploring different styles that intertwine with a touch of extravagance.


I’ll plan a creative wedding for you, with a touch of madness… I have created Martina Events & Wedding especially for those who want to live the wedding without the essentials.


I will give you the freedom to get married whenever and however you want, in an adventurous or romantic way, declaring your love alone or in front of a few intimate people.

MARTINA EVENTS & WEDDING
Via Alessandro Manzoni 3A
21061 Maccagno con Pino e Veddasca (VA)
+39 331.3576468

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany