Sofia Gangi Eventi & Company

You dream it, we do it!

I work as a wedding and event planner in Sicily, an island that offers wonderful scenarios both to our local couples and to the many foreign couples who increasingly come to our warm land to crown their wedding dream. 


I take care of every event from its genesis to its realization, telling the couples so that every marriage or civil union is unique and inimitable. 


Under my direction every problem finds immediate solutions, the working climate is easy and free of conflicts, the team of suppliers hired, in agreement with the couples, works with me and my staff in great synergy and with sincere team spirit.


Wedding in Ustica



I organize your event, I design it for you, I make your dreams come true!

SOFIA GANGI EVENTI & COMPANY
Via Ricasoli 45
PALERMO
+39 348.4633219


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany