Moments Lab

 

Your Dreams, our mission!

Every wedding is as unique as your love story. My job is to create an event that reflects you as a couple and that you will carry in your heart forever after. 

Creativity, positivity and professionalism are the main ingredients that I use on a daily basis to carry out my mission: to make your big day unforgettable.

Making your big day unique and special is not only my mission, but also a great honor for me. From the proposal to the "I do", you are going to make so many decisions for the organization of your special day.

By choosing a Wedding Planner you'll have the chance to enjoy the wedding preparations in complete serenity while keeping control over every detail.

The project starts with you. I just do my best to sew it on you like a tailored suit, because my job is to create an event that reflects you as a couple and that you will carry in your hearts forever after.

I always follow all the creative and organizational phases of every event I take care of in person and we will choose together the people we'll be working with: a complete team aimed to ensuring that your personalities, your ideas and your needs are enhanced and respected in every single detail that will frame this precious moment.

The passion, the experience and the joy of doing a job I love: that’s how Moments Lab was born.


You just have to relax, have fun and look into each others' eyes to say "I do"!


MOMENTS LAB 
WEDDING DESIGNER & EVENT PLANNER
ROMA
+39 340.4160591


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany