AMA Celebrante

 

How many times have you been invited to a ceremony? Have you noticed that people are not the leading characters? Ama is my motto, in Italian it means “to love”. In my ceremonies I want to describe love in all its shapes. 

With UAAR, an association related to BHA (British humanist association) I have attended and successfully passed a course to become a secular celebrant. 

I would like to create a tailor made ceremony for every one, painted on your own desires. Humanists ceremonies are sincere, meaningful and very personal. 

I do really love listening to people’s stories, and thank to my two big passions (cinema and music) I always find the right words to talk about love in ceremonies. I love writing and I love interacting with the audience.

If you can dream it you can do it! Walt Disney

AMA CELEBRANTE
S. Ambrogio di Torino (TO)
+39 348 781 0113

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany