Carmela Cannizzo Event Creator Sicily

Reality has surpassed the dream!

I'm Carmela Cannizzo, Wedding Planner and Event Creator. 
My greatest passion in the Wedding sector was born about 10 years ago, 
I have always lived on my beloved island "Syracuse". 

I love to follow my future spouses 
to discover the alleys of the Sicilian tradition, 
where they tell stories of weddings with 
colors sprinkled with sun and sea. 

The charm of simplicity opens the doors to the world of the Sicilian Wedding Planner, 
plays of light and retro textures are the materials 
that shape the animated intentions of craftsmanship and art. 
Friendliness is the business card, to which is added 
the availability for the best organization of the event.  


The most important points to become a Wedding Planner 
have always been for me; I flaunt elegance, emotion and essentiality. 
We realize the dream of our spouses by planning their weddings 
down to the smallest detail, offering a tailor-made service. 


We take care of a limited number of weddings a year, 
because only in this way can we guarantee a high standard of quality. 
We find the right solution to build any type of event: 
you will find us at your side from the early stages 
of planning to the long-awaited day.


Flair, elegance, essentiality and emotion…

CARMELA CANNIZZO 
EVENT CREATOR SICILY
96100 Siracusa (SR)
+39 329 975 2882  
    

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany