Gemma Blessings


Gemma Blessings, Italian celebrant for personal, emotional and unique symbolic ceremonies!

Hi, my name is Germana, but you can call me Gemma. I am an Italian symbolic celebrant and I love to create, first of all and then, celebrate symbolic weddings in Italy. I can celebrate in Italian, English, German and Spanish. My aim is to create a ceremony that is yours alone. Hence, enriched with your memories, your feelings for each other and the right intense atmosphere. 


What does “symbolic” mean? Symbolic means that there won't be a priest or a municipal officer to celebrate your wedding, but I will be the one to create a special, unique and unforgettable moment for you.


I will ask you to share with me your story, your feelings for each other and the moments that made your relationship stronger.


We will celebrate your love through important words, memories and even gestures like with the symbolic rituals. It will be a moment of togetherness that will involve you, first of all, but also your guests. Your guests in fact, can participate with readings, singing, or taking part to the symbolic ritual you will choose to immortalize this magic and emotional moment. And the ceremony will culminate with your promises, the exchange of the rings and the final kiss. :)


A symbolic ceremony is very different and I will be biased, but it’s very special. There are no imposed rules for music, readings, the “procedure” or formulas to be repeated.


A symbolic ceremony is built on you: it’s personal, intimate, exciting, informal and why not? 
Even funny!



Contact me for more details about your symbolic ceremony in Italy.
Without obligation!
Gemma


GEMMA BLESSINGS 
52045 Foiano della Chiana (AR)
+39 333 241 1561


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany