Mev Planner by Love Story Store

 
THE DREAM’S ATELIER!

I am Donatella Melis, my agency Mev Planner is part of the Love Story Store brand, a unique business format that acts as a trait d'union between the world of Wedding and that of Tourism, completing the figure of the Event Planner with that of an Agent of Professional travel. 



I am able to organize weddings, private and corporate events and tourist services at 360 ° by enabling a real travel agency and tour operator, thus proposing honeymoons, itineraries, gastronomic, food and wine, art and culture itineraries.



To describe myself, I want to paraphrase the phrase by Jep Gambardella in the award-winning masterpiece The Great Beauty:

“But I don't want to be just an event planner. I want to be the queen of event planners. I don't just want to organize parties. I want to have the power to make them unforgettable."


MEV PLANNER BY LOVE STORY STORE 
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II n. 232
Cagliari (CA)
+39 393 224 7670


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany