Tiziana Etoschi Wedding Planner and Stylist


“Love is a divine gift, love has no gender, it is pure 
and is born from the depths of every human being.” 

This is what I deeply believe. That's why I decided to dedicate my work to organizing the most beautiful and happy moments of human beings! Especially their marriage.


I help LGBTQ + couples to create unique weddings and events, taking care of their every need, collaborating only and exclusively with LGBTQ + friendly suppliers chosen with care and attention.


My mission is to promote gender equality by supporting LGBTQ+ couples and their right to marry. I work to create a supportive environment and a comfortable, relaxed ambiance throughout the organisational process. 


Every couple is accompanied and assisted every step of the way, from selecting the location to choosing their attire, from attending to their well-being to seeing to the comfort of every guests. I ensure that, through it all, their uniqueness is featured, and I remain by their side until the very last moment of the reception.


I work with show business personalities dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community and with LGBTQ+-friendly purveyors, guaranteeing my clients a unique, pleasant and worry-free experience. 


I founded the No Gender Association for the purpose of growing a large family of LGBTQ+ friendly wedding purveyors across Italy and to educate and inform families, schools, and society on inclusion and equality.



INTERNATIONAL WEDDING PLANNER CERTIFICATION
I hold the ACCREDIA Uniter UNI Pdr 61/19 international certification as a Wedding Planner and Destination Wedding Planner.


SERVICES
Wedding Planning In Italy (Civil Unions And Symbolic Ceremonies)
Wedding Planning Consultancy And Planning Marriage Outside Italy
Marriage Proposal In Italy
Private Events Organization


My clients are LGBTQ +. My strengths are planning, style research, hospitality with a hit of extravagance where it is needed!


I deeply love to take care of my clients, for me it is a mission that I carry out with care. My working method is based on listening to create the best planning you need. I will present you accurate moodboards, detailed time lines, emotional reproduction of the wedding day.


Be sure: you will start to live your wedding since our first meeting! Happiness has no gender. Couples come to me because they want to feel at home. And they do!


TIZIANA ETOSCHI
WEDDING PLANNER AND STYLIST
Via Doganale 22
00043 Ciampino (RM)
+39 329 534 3440

VIDEO
Love amazes you.
Love is surprise. It is complicity.
Love is just one word: FOREVER.


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany