Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli

 
Words come from the heart to celebrate love!

My name is Giuliano Bonelli, I was born in Rome in December 1961. The title "Celebrans" comes from Latin and means: "The Celebrant". I am therefore a professional Celebrant, specialized in Humanistic Rites and Symbolic Weddings. I have developed and practiced my profession as a celebrant after a long training in both religion and humanities. In fact, in the past, I was a priest of the Catholic Church. My experience of life and service to people allowed me to learn firsthand how to listen to their hearts; and I must say that was what gratified me more than anything else.


I have a degree in Pastoral Theology from the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome and a Master's degree in First and Second Level Anthropology from the Theological Faculty of Palermo. I then attended several specialization courses for humanistic celebrants. In this regard, putting at active service my specializations, I have organized and carried out different types of celebrations: civil unions and humanistic weddings, both belonging to the LGBT world and straight. As well as wedding anniversaries and other events both secular or with references to the Christian faith.


AN ENGAGING CELEBRATION
In order for the celebration of the rite to run smoothly and without a hitch, various special attention is required in all its steps and timing. A well-structured but fresh and streamlined direction will put at ease both the main protagonists of the ceremony, as well as all their family and friends invited. During the celebration, special attention is given to the most touching moments, namely the Wedding Promises and the exchange of rings. These are touching and profound moments that will affect the entire life of the couple from that moment on.



CHARACTERIZING RITES
Among the most well-known symbolic characterizing rites are the Rite of Light; the Rite of Sand; the Rite of Ribbons; and the Rite of Warmth of the Wedding Rings. In a symbolic celebration there are no limits imposed as to the creativity that flows from deep constructive dialogue. Each of these rites has its roots in the past. They take their origin from the desire to make visible in some way an invisible and often spiritual reality. Precisely because of their meaningful nature, they have the power to express the love that drives two people to join their lives together for the rest of their days.


PUNCTUAL ORGANIZATION
Personally, I always arrive at the place of celebration well in advance. I do this because I need to be able to coordinate with the musicians who will provide the soundtrack for the celebration. But also with the photographers to let them know what will be the most important moments of the ceremony to give more attention and then not to be missed. Nothing will be left to chance: I will also take care of the preparation of the celebration table, elegantly covered, the seats of the bride and groom and the witnesses. Everything will be as agreed during the preparation.



TO CONCLUDE
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this presentation: a brief journey into my "world" where love, welcome and respect; creativity and beauty rule the day. I sincerely hope that, from what you have read, you understand that the profession of Celebrant is not a profession improvised at the moment but that it needs a lot of study, sensitivity and also knowledge of intimate human dynamics. It is a profession, therefore, that not everyone can undertake. There are three basic qualities that must be part of the background of a professional celebrant: the ability to listen, empathy and communication skills. Without them, it will be impossible to give the bride and groom and the entire assembly a synergistic experie.


With me, the spouse find a total lack of judgment and a full welcome to all. Another strong point is the continuous availability in the realization of a rite that is as personalized as possible. I don't offer pre-constituted packages. Empathy and communication skills are my strengths!


CELEBRANS BY GIULIANO BONELLI
Via Gaeta 19
00055, Ladispoli (RM)
+39 392 625 1232


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany