Debora Leone Photography

Telling emotions, creating memories.

When people ask me what I do in life, I always answer that I tell stories. This is because I like to immortalize the places and people I meet without artifice and fictions: stories that tell of mothers, children, families and loves, of looks and smiles that are never the same.



Through all my shots that I love to define spontaneous, but never banal, I tell your special day always in search of the truest emotions.


My style is purely reportage, sincere and allows me to capture the most spontaneous emotions, discreetly and without poses: only images that will be able to excite you every time you look at them.


On this special day just be yourself! I like to have a relationship of serenity and friendship with the couples who choose me. I will be there for you, to witness your day full of love and happiness by stopping time and creating what only photography can give: memories. For me, the meaning of my work lies in making my clients live and relive not a photo shoot, but an unforgettable experience.


I work with passion and love, always trying to capture your most authentic emotions with spontaneity and sincerity. My strengths are: Professionalism, Empathy and discretion, fundamental for me because "photography is all here: showing another person what he cannot see because he is far away, or distracted, while you were lucky and have you seen. The photographs are not prepared, they are expected. They are received ".


DEBORA LEONE FOTOGRAFIA
Via Due Palmenti 1
95030 Pedara (CT) 
+39 340 903 9668


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany