Maren Ollmann


Love, like art, is research, it is daring, 
feeling a deep feeling, often denying it, 
but ultimately facing it and living it. 

Day after day we discover and build, through it, the desire for new horizons and spaces of our own, which little by little are shared and determine the conscious choice of a common destiny.




I have made these spaces and horizons my personal goal, which determines my art and leads me to highlight the intimate and true desires of the people who are about to let go in front of my lens.





I like contact, eyes to eyes, feeling the magic. I get inside relationships, like a third wheel who digs into you and eventually looks deep into you and becomes an integral part of that duo that is about to be a forever. My job is to stand by, to indulge and encourage you to show what you many times tend to hide. With me one dares, one is oneself, and one is oneself to the core.





The function I perform is very close to that of the director, who knows the timing and the lighting, who imagines and enacts, I hold the reins, but at the same time I let events go, entrusting myself to a superior guide who writes our destinies, so I listen carefully to the stories and in my mind I create the moments and elaborate the final image, like a big intense painting in which one must immerse oneself to grasp every detail and every nuance.






Art is intrinsic to the way I see the world, and it is inexorably conveyed in the images I create. Sharing, for me, is a watchword, which is why I love working together with the couple, building a relationship of complicity and friendship, which leads us to shape the situation, study the location and discover moments that many times only mean something to them, but which ultimately make up the whole and give life to the script that will be called life.




Mine is a decisive personality, if I have a goal in mind I achieve it, 
even at the cost of convincing the most sceptical.
I have a big and open heart...I love to listen!!


MAREN OLLMANN
Corso Regina Margherita 144
10152 Torino
+39 349 636 6903

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany