Francesca Masala Make up artist


Make up is my passion and my way of expressing myself!

I'll be happy to meet you, and create the make-up that enhances you and 
that simply makes you the special and unique person you are.
Uniqueness goes hand in hand with self-esteem. 
Self-esteem is the essence of human life.
My mission is to help you achieve it.


I am a professional and expert Make-Up Artist, specialized in bridal and ceremony Make-up, I constantly follow internships and refresher courses with the best professionals, so as to always be updated on the latest trends, I am a serious and meticulous person, I will be able to find the perfect make-up for your most beautiful days.


For my clients I use only high-end products,
staying constantly updated on the top products on the market.


Born in 1979, I was born and raised in Sardinia and I have always been passionate about beauty, 
I have been a professional make-up artist for over 5 years, as well as being a beautician since 2010.


For my training, I turned to an important academy, the Faery Academy, where I met what would become my teacher, Simone Belli, a professional in the world of make-up, I became passionate about this art so much that it became my main business.


I had the opportunity to continue my training and stay updated on the latest trends, with other professionals in the world of make-up, such as Emanuele Mameli and Luca Cianciolo, with them I learned different techniques, I love being able to range with the various techniques to enhance strengths of people while correcting small flaws.


FRANCESCA MASALA
MAKE UP ARTIST
Via dei Tulipani 27 
09047 Selargius (CA)
+39 346 826 0083

Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany