Francesco Pafundi – Sax

 
Good music can carry you away!

I’m a saxophonist, and with the help of a loop station, a keybord and an uku bass I’m able to create live platforms on wich i play. I create an enveloping and  conciliating atmosophere, great for people who want to let the music carry them away, perfect for the aperitif and the lunch. My repertoire includes both well known songs and music written by me. 


My musical genres are jazz, italian music, lounge, pop rock and blues. The saxophone gives elegance and romance to all contexts, my purpose tries to supplement them with originality, actually unicity, with the guarantee of quality, experience, and professionality, with high avaliability and of course huge passion.  


For the party and the moment of dance i cooperate with several Djs,
ranging from house music, to jazz funk and disco music.



My proposal is elegant and romantic, its strong point is originality.
I ensure experience, professionality and passion. 


FRANCESCO PAFUNDI
SAX
Via degli Arvali 12a
00175 Roma (RM)
+39 339 731 2405


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany