Nadia Galimberti Singer & Music Planner


I take everything TO HEART... as if... “I'm getting married too” !

I am Nadia Galimberti Singer & Music Planner: I SING, I PLAN, I MANAGE, and I GIVE ADVICE.
And I am a VERSATILE, CREATIVE, EMPATHETIC, REASSURING, and ORGANISED professional.
FLUENT IN ENGLISH


These strengths make my work particularly Personalised.
BEING like this leads to ACTING like this!
I take everything TO HEART... as if... “I'm getting married too” ðŸ˜Š

While I talk to Clients, I LISTEN and I FEEL. I identify myself with ENTHUSIASM, and new IDEAS arise, which arise from CONNECTING with These People. Not the ones before, not the ones after.


And then, it takes RESPECT:
for their Style, their Identity, and their Wishes.
I take into account needs and preferences, considering my experience since 1994.
Furthermore, having lived in London for 2 years, I can manage events in English.


However, Respect is not enough; ORGANIZATION is also needed:
I like that, once the musical aspect of the event has been defined… you breathe and say… “Good! All clear. Dedicate yourself to something else, don't worry about music anymore, I'll take care of it.
See you there ðŸ˜Š


So what I offer is:

MUSICAL SERVICES and PLANNING for parties, ceremonies, banquets, events, anniversaries:
  • lead singer, with backing tracks
  • live musicians (classical, acoustic, or electric)
  • customized songs for "Specials" moments
  • DJ set for the moment of the party
  • choreographed group dances
  • games
  • karaoke
  • advice
  • "Musical direction" of the day, also in agreement with the celebrant and location staff


look at

listen

listen

what we do




VERSATILE, PROPOSITIVE, EMPATHETIC, REASSURING, AND ORGANIZED.
I don't just "sing at your wedding", I "CARE about your wedding"! ðŸ˜Š
And I do it with Passion, Respect, Creativity and Dedication!

Finally, I also work as a CELEBRANT of Symbolic Weddings, in collaboration with Essenza Eventi®

I normally work in the following provinces:

MILAN, VARESE, COMO, LECCO, NOVARA, VERBANIA, PAVIA

But I can go any further!

NADIA GALIMBERTI
SINGER & MUSIC PLANNER
Google: @nadiagalimbertimusic 


Popular posts from this blog

TENNE Lodges & Chalets*****

Tuscany